Available in 750ml or 1500ml (Magnum) size.
"Bright garnet hue with vivid fruit aromas of wild strawberry, morello cherry, and plum married with sage, wild thyme, rose petal and a hint of cedar. The vibrant fruit, floral notes and savoury spice layer wonderfully with silky tannins and creamy texture highlighted by a fresh acidity that gives the wine tremendous energy. The warmer growing season resulted in a solid fruit set and an early start to harvest with all clones delivering brilliant, healthy clusters. Wild red fruit, intense fragrance and electric energy are the hallmarks of Waitaki Pinot Noir and this vintage is no exception, delivering a notably concentrated wine with plenty of cellaring potential."
Awards and Reviews
- Judges Selection Award for Best Pinot Noir - TEXSOM International Wine Awards 2020
- Gold Medal - Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2020
- Top 100 Wines Of New Zealand - JamesSuckling.com
Named in the "Fine Wines of New Zealand List 2020”
- 94/100 Points - Joe Czerwinski, Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate
- 96/100 Points - 5 Stars - Sam Kim, Wine Orbit
- 96/100 Points - Nick Stock, JamesSuckling.com
- 96/100 Points - Cameron Douglas MS
- 94/100 Points - Bob Campbell MW
- 18.5/20 Points - Joelle Thomson
- 4.5 Stars - Michael Cooper, Winestate Magazine