Available in 750ml or 375ml size.
"Glimmering garnet hue with a fascinating array of aromas from mineral and floral to earthy and spicy/herbaceous. The palate commences savoury with delicious dried herb and mushroom flowing into bright red fruit, with a long and spicy finish. The noteworthy “Gibbston” silky, fine tannins coupled with intriguing layers and intricate detail deliver a refined and classy wine from a truly eccentric growing season (hottest and wettest on record!). This wine personifies everything we love about Gibbston Pinot Noir (powerful, graceful, generous and above all – memorable). This wine is drinking beautifully at release and will continue to develop for 10+ years."
Awards and Reviews
- 95/100 Points - Joe Czerwinski, Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate
- Judges Selection Award for Best New Zealand Red - TEXSOM International Wine Awards 2020
Named in the "Fine Wines of New Zealand List 2020”
- 96/100 Points - 5 Stars - Sam Kim, Wine Orbit
- 95/100 Points - Bob Campbell MW
- 95/100 Points - Gourmet Traveller WINE Magazine
- 93/100 Points - Nick Stock, JamesSuckling.com
- 93/100 Points - Cameron Douglas MS
- 92/100 Points - Decanter World Wine Awards 2020
- 92/100 Points - Wine Spectator
92/100 Points - Tom Cannavan
19/20 Points - Joelle Thomson
- 5 Stars - Michael Cooper, Winestate Magazine