A unique, “matte” garnet hue with aromas of wild strawberry, cassis, and mulberry laced with maple, cedar and wild thyme. The intriguing bouquet is followed on the palate with garrigue spice, cardamom, strawberry, tart cherry, and mushroom. The wine is concentrated yet bright with fine tannins and incredible persistence, finishing with distinctive salinity. Intense fragrance, unique savoury undertones, and electric energy = classic Waitaki Pinot Noir and 2021 has it in spades. Captivating at release, this wine will continue to develop for at least a decade.” -Jen Parr, October 2022
- 100/100 Points – Candice Chow, Raymond Chan Wine Reviews
- 96/100 Points – Cameron Douglas MS
- 96/100 Points – 5 Stars – Sam Kim, Wine Orbit
- 4.5 Stars – Michael Cooper
- 95/100 Points – Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review
- 91/100 Points – Rebecca Gibb MW, Vinous.com
Join our Loyalty Club to receive 10% off all wines, all the time. Additionally, this will ensure that you always have access to our wines, including early access to new wine releases, and first pick of limited releases.